9.10.2008


it's amazing our capacity as humans..
a brief interaction with another person can cause tidal waves.

so here i am in boulder, utah. and this place just keeps growing on me with each day. the work is fun, like with any job, there are challenges...
i have the amazing opportunity to go out on a horse packing trip with e.c.o. a company here that does hiking trips in the canyons of the escalate! the country here is beautiful.
i went out on a trip in august and now i got offered a gig to be the cook at the base camp, so not only do i get to go out into this country for 6 days, hike around everyday, check out lots of old ruins, but i am getting paid too! so grant, who leads the trips, is an amazing human being, i am so stoked to have meet these people and for the chance to learn some of the history of the area here.
i have been lagging in means of keeping in touch recently.. but again i am leaving it short due to my never ending lack of patience.

4 comments:

Ashli said...

WOW! Are you quitting the restaurant for this job? I am so happy that you posted. I have seen that you've visited my blog a bit, and have been thinking about you lots. Have fun and keep us posted!

The Powells said...

jill.....o how i miss you!!! so glad your doing good. i love you!

Daddy-O said...

So, I still want to see a photo of your main stud that I have heard about. You know, so I can make some some irrational undeserved judgement of the guy. I really miss you sis, why don't you plan on comming up here for Thanksgiving? We are gonna be stuck here in Billings as I will be on call. We can go out and hit BLACK FRIDAY. What a trip! Give a call sometime when you have a minute. Love ya lots, Grady.

Anonymous said...

hi honey--so glad to see your pictures--i have a boy i am working with who suffered a brain injury last year, and he was really interested in seeing the land formations where you are...so i am excited to be able to show him at least the one picture of the peek-a-boo...i love you and can't wait to see you...the sad thing is,,,,grady, ashli, and the kids are coming to worland when i am down there...........rats