


chicken trailer!
this trailer was in the dump.. josh and scott pulled it out and we cleaned all the rat feces out and got it ready for baby chicks.. then claire, larkin and i painted it to make it more welcomed in the neighborhood. the chickens love thier trailer trash life.





5 comments:
WOW! You are amazing....that trailer looks so cute. Thanks for finally posting for us. We miss you and can't wait to see you next month.
the trailer looks really good!! if i were a chicken i would want to live there!! now get some of your trip pix on here!! love you loads, mama
Hi Jill! Clever use of a trashed trailer.... Perfect for little chickies. The transformation is remarkable... It appears you live in Paradise! Maybe I'll come visit sometime.
xoxo,
g
Um I love these pic's I'm so glad you took some... I'm coming soon. I promise!!! baby chickies wait for me!
p.s. you are so freaking cool, u do everything... no fair... I want a chickie so bad.
Post a Comment